SAFETY IS A PRIORITY AT GEMINI
At this time, we strongly encourage our families to wear a mask if they have been in direct contact with a Covid+ individual and/or are experiencing symptoms that mimic Covid 19.
GEMINI HEALTH CODE (from Rules & Policies)
In an effort to keep everyone as healthy as possible, we ask that you respect the following rules regarding health:
- GENERAL ILLNESS- Students should not attend class if they have a fever, cold-like symptoms, vomiting, or diarrhea. If your child does not attend school that day due to illness or quarantining, do not send them to Gemini.
- COVID-19- Please call/email the front desk if your student has been exposed to Covid-19 and is quarantining. Your account will be credited for those classes missed due to Covid-19.
- If your child has been in close contact with an individual with Covid-19, please do not send them to class until the proper quarantine protocols have been completed.
- SKIN- In the event that your child has a contagious skin condition, the affected area must be kept covered until the condition has resolved (i.e. warts, molluscum, ringworm)
- LICE- Your child must be nit free after a case of head lice before returning to class.
Safety at Gemini has always been our highest priority. Gemini Gymnastics Academy will continue to go above and beyond following CDC guidance for COVID-19 prevention in K-12 schools and the State of Illinois Executive Orders. Keeping our students , families, and staff remain our number one priority.
Our Building is Closed for the near future
Only staff members and students are allowed in the building.
All students will be dropped off and picked up at their designated areas.
Masks are Optional
At this time, masks are optional for all individuals.
Limited Contact Classes
Students will be asked to maintain proper social distancing during their classes. All classes will follow a rotation schedule which will ensure that groups remain socially distanced from each other. Teachers will physically assist or "spot" as needed, but will limit their contact with students.
Fist bumps & Elbow bumps are encouraged!
Students hands will be sanitized at the beginning and end of class using our preferred hand sanitizer spray: Luxxe Honor
Smaller Class Sizes
Class ratios depend on the age of the students and fewer classes are running at the same time in the gym.
Touchless Faucets & Hand Dryers
Gemini will provide hand washing capability or sanitizer to employees and if applicable, to clients. Touchless Faucets and Hand Dryers have been installed in all bathrooms.
Above & Beyond Equipment Cleaning
All mats will be disinfected daily using only CDC approved cleaning products that are on the EPA’s List of Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19 and are proven to kill 99.9% of bacteria & viruses. Our preferred product to use is Force of Nature.
Exceeding State Recommendations
Safety at Gemini has always been our highest priority. We will be following IDPH and the CDC's guidelines in an effort to provide the safest possible environment for students, families, & staff.