OPEN GYM TIMES:
Monday- Friday 11:10-12:10
Friday Night 7-8:30pm
There will be NO PUBLIC FRIDAY NIGHT OPEN GYM ON:
Feb 22nd, March 15th, & March 29th
Please check back here or Facebook for additional closures.
Tiny Twistar Open Gym
What: Tiny Twistar Open Gym is a fun, special time to come play and practice gymnastics skills with your little one & one of GGA's staff members!
When: Monday-Friday 11:10-12:10pm (NEW TIME STARTING 3/1- 11:30-12:30)
Who: children of all ages
Cost: $5/child walking and up, cash only
All non-members must have a waiver signed by a parent/guardian prior to participation. Parent/caregiver must accompany child(ren) in the gym at all times.
Friday Night Open Gym
What: Children first grade & up can be dropped off to practice their gymnastics & tumbling skills under the supervision of two GGA staff members!
When: Friday 7-8:30pm
Cost: $7/member (currently enrolled in classes
$10/non-member, cash only.
All non-members must have a waiver signed by a parent/guardian prior to participation.
Open Gym Rules
- Have FUN!
- Gym clothing is required. No jeans, khakis, belts, pants with buttons or other street clothes will be permitted.
- When going across the gym, look both ways like you are crossing the street so you don’t get in anyone’s way & walk to where you are going.
- One person on the Tumble Track trampoline at a time.
- Respect our equipment. No drawing on any equipment, carpets or walls with chalk.
- No wrestling, fighting or foul language.
- No horseplay, running into or slamming yourself into the mats against the walls.
- No electronic devices or cell phones allowed in the gym.
- Treat the teachers supervising and all participants with respect.
- Clean up when asked by the teachers.
Failure to follow the rules will result in the teachers having participants sit out, contacting parents or being asked to leave. There will be no refunds for inappropriate behavior. We EXPECT good behavior to keep everyone safe & so everyone has FUN!